Active School can support you in your Physical Education delivery. We hold full Qualified Teacher Status and adhere to curriculum standards.
We can offer an extensive programme so you can rest assured, knowing your pupils are in the safest of hands, continuing their learning and development to a high standard.
Bringing in outside assistance not only gives you the time for PPA, but also can improve the quality of teaching within specialist subjects, such as PE.
Regular PPA Cover
- Qualified Physical Education lessons covering all aspects of PE
- Quality assured planned lessons
- Lesson plans and Units of work can be uploaded onto the school staff shared drive (helping to assist and upskill existing classroom staff)
- Progressive planning and developments of units of work (games, multi skills, athletics, net/wall games, striking and fielding and gymnastics and dance)
- Regular pupil assessment shared with class teacher and kept on pupil assessment database or SIMS
- Physical Education report writing for each individual pupil and attendance at parents’ evening
- Sports Day preparation and delivery